About Job Worth Doing:
Your role & responsibilities will be to:
- Work effectively maximising time availability to survey, working with call centres and branches
- Ensure legal compliance is adhered to with building regulations and Health and Safety requirements ensuring our customers and installers are safe
- Exceed customer expectations and service proposition through surveying accuracy adhering to error rate strategies through best practice
- Support Regional Installation Manager, Sales and Installation teams
Your skills and experience will include:
- Extensive experience in doors and windows and/or conservatory surveying
- Excellent attention to detail
- You must own your own vehicle and hold a full clean UK driving licence for at least 2 years
- NVQ Level 2 in Installation
- NVQ Level 3 in Surveying
- MTC (Minimum Technical Competencies)
- IT literate
You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 including weekend and occasionally have to stay away overnight to accommodate the business needs.
We will provide an iPad,(used to complete surveys) and career progression opportunities in a truly dynamic installation company.