Terms & Conditions
- Job Worth Doing disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. The availability of a product on this site and the design and specification may change at any time without prior notice.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced in any form whatsoever (either in part or entirety) or published without prior consent from Job Worth Doing.
- Job Worth Doing shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer.
- Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.